Mon, 06 Mar|
Partner Event - Sydney Build Expo
Women in Safety has partnered with Sydney Build. Our Founder Alanna Ball is speaking on the 7th March on all things future proofing competence!
Time & Location
06 Mar, 9:00 am AEDT – 07 Mar, 4:00 pm AEDT
Sydney, 14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About the event
Sydney Build is back on the 6th - 7th March 2023 at the ICC Sydney and Women in Safety is a proud partner in 2023!
It is free to attend and co-hosted with the Sydney Infrastructure Expo.
Now in its 7th year, Sydney Build is the best-attended Construction Event in the whole of Australia.
Sydney Build is the only event in Australia to offer 300+ accredited presentations, 500+ exhibitors and incredible networking opportunities for all of Australia's construction, architecture, engineering and infrastructure industries.
- 9 Stages - Future of Construction, Digital Construction, Construction Safety, Architecture, Sustainability, Infrastructure & more
- 1000's of Quality Attendees - Contractors, Architects, Civil Engineers, Developers, Tradies, Government and more
- 500+ Exhibitors - Live product showcases
- 400+ Speakers - Thought leadership and knowledge exchange
- Networking Opportunities
- Entertainment - live music, performers, celebrity guests, giveaways and more
Hear from 400+ top-level speakers including:
- Alison Huynh, Associate Director - Bates Smart
- Marco Assorati, Executive Director Asia-Pacific - Webuild
- Daniel Wren, BIM Manager - Arup
- Ben Ridley, Senior Project Manager - Lendlease
- Jason Pereira, Principal, Building Mechanical - Aurecon
- Alanna Ball, Founder and CEO - Women in Safety
- Linda Lodge, National Director - WT Partnership
- Magaret Rozali, Practice Lead - Building Services - AECOM
- Pete Swanson, Digital Technology Lead - Mott MacDonald
- Sally Felice, Associate - Fire Protection Engineer - WSP
- Mohamed Nada, Cost Control Manager - John Holland
- Wasim Muhammad, Transport Executive - Transport for NSW
- Nadine Wagstaff, Sector Lead - New Builds and Planning - NABERS
- Nidhi Sharma, Principal / Digital Engineering Manager - Mott MacDonald
- Xiaoran Ding, Senior Design Architect - DKO Architecture
- Tom Owens, Managing Director, Principal - Gensler